TS-3048 30" x 48” Custom Stainless Steel Kitchen Table with Stainless Steel Undershelf
Can't find what you looking for?
Call us at 404-472-0398
30" x 48" Custom Stainless Steel Kitchen Table for Restaurant Use
TS-3048 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Table with Stainless Steel Adjustable Undershelf.
• This is a NSF approved custom stainless steel kitchen table that ships KD.
• Custom stainless steel kitchen table sizes between 36” and 48" are generally priced at the 48” stainless steel table price.
TS-3048 Stainless Steel Kitchen Table Top Construction
• This 30" x 48" custom stainless steel kitchen table top is made from 430/16 gauge stainless steel.
• The underside of the stainless steel kitchen tabletop has sound deadening hat channel support.
• For heavy industrial use we can fabricate your commercial stainless steel table from 14 gauge and/or add extra channel support.
• Before stainless steel fabrication, Restaurant Max Inc. will provide detailed engineering drawings that fit your individual custom stainless steel kitchen table needs. These drawings will include an exploded view of your restaurant stainless steel kitchen table for review, and allow for any needed changes before approval.
Stainless Legs and Stainless Undershelf Construction and Options
• The TS-3048 table is fabricated with an adjustable 304/18 stainless steel undershelf. We can also ship your stainless steel kitchen table with the shelf welded to the legs. This will make for a more rigid stainless steel kitchen table but changes the shipping class and freight will cost more.
• For extremely wide stainless steel kitchen tables we will use 16 gauge stainless steel for the undershelf.
• The TS-3048 kitchen stainless steel table has 1-5/8” round 304/16 gauge stainless steel legs with a 180 grit polish.
• This 30" x 48" stainless steel kitchen table comes standard with stainless clad leveling bullet feet.
• Restaurant Max Inc. also offers stainless steel flanged bolt-down feet in replacement of the standard table feet. These flanged bolt-down feet can also be leveled prior to bolting your stainless steel kitchen table to the floor.
Maintenance and Cleaning of Stainless Steel Kitchen Tables
• Stainless steel kitchen tables are one of the most common types of commercial kitchen tables used. Stainless steel is easy to clean and stands up to most abuses. These stainless steel kitchen tables are easily cleaned with warm water and soap.
Stainless Steel Upgrade Options
• The basic grade of custom stainless steel kitchen table we fabricate is from the magnetic 430 stainless steel. 430 stainless steel tables are most used for cabinets and dry areas. 304 stainless steel is used for sink bowls, wet kitchen work tables, and stainless steel countertops. 304 stainless steel is non-magnetic. The 3rd most common stainless steel is 316 stainless steel and is also non-magnetic. 316 stainless steel is used when chemicals and acids will be used. We use 316 stainless steel for custom stainless steel tables being used in medical or pharmaceutical labs.
Additional Stainless Steel Kitchen Table Components
• Marine, medical, pharmaceutical, and food plants generally add a marine no spill edge to their commercial stainless steel tables.
• Restaurant Max Inc. also offers 2”, 4”, 10” high box backsplashes, or a custom backsplash height. We can meet any of your stainless steel kitchen table design needs.
• Duplex electrical receptacle outlets are available for your stainless steel kitchen table that have a box backsplashes.
• A useful storage management tool is to have us add a single storage drawer, 2 tier drawer, or 3 tier drawer to your stainless steel kitchen table.
• Bullnose round table edge is also an option as opposed to the standard 90° flat edge on your stainless steel kitchen table.
• A pan rack can be added under your restaurant stainless steel kitchen table.
• Poly cutting board storage racks can also be added to your commercial stainless steel kitchen table.
• Some restaurants have us add poly cutting board retainer clips to the top of their stainless steel kitchen tables so, cutting boards do not shift. Thus, making a safer restaurant kitchen environment for your employees.
• Table splash cut outs are an option when your stainless steel kitchen table is below a pass-thru window.
• To help manage prep work of restaurant foods we offer tabletop cut outs, generally known as a scrap hole or scrap chute.
• Urn troughs are used on stainless steel tables when you are using your stainless steel table for beverage service.
• Side splash guards are a great option to keep your restaurant kitchen clean when using these stainless steel tables for kitchen prep work.
• When using this TS-3048 stainless steel kitchen table as a chef table or stainless finishing table an overshelf is normally requested with heat lamps installed.
• Pot racks are also added to stainless steel kitchen table that are on a commercial cook line.
Certifications on this 30" x 48" Stainless Steel Kitchen Table
All stainless steel kitchen tables are NSF certified for food safe handling.
Stainless steel kitchen tables are perfect for your restaurant, bakery, cafeteria, residential home kitchen, compounding room veterinary room, pharmaceutical lab, or dissection room. These stainless steel kitchen tables have a flat surface that is easily cleanable. These stainless steel kitchen tables also have great strength and are suited for heavy appliances. The stainless table’s undershelf can also support bulk food supplies or you can store your dishes under the table.
Did you find the stainless steel kitchen table you were looking for? Need a different size than a 30" x 48" stainless steel kitchen table? For custom stainless steel kitchen table sizes in-between stainless kitchen tables listed, you can normally use the next stainless table size up to price your custom stainless steel kitchen table.
We can build any custom stainless table to meet your specifications.
Send us your Custom Stainless Steel Table Size, Stainless Table Drawing, or Stainless Steel Kitchen Table Sketch and we will give you a custom quote.
Contact Restaurant Max Inc. at 404-472-0398, by email, or add this stainless steel kitchen table to your cart and leave a note for a shipping quote or to modify this stainless steel table to meet your exact needs.