MTSBX-3096 30" x 96" Maple Butcher Block Bakery Table with Stainless Cross-Bracing
Can't find what you looking for?
Call us at 404-472-0398
30" x 96" Butcher Block Bakery Table with 4" Side-Splashes and Backsplash
This 30"x 96" commercial bakery table with a natural oil finish meets NSF standards.
MTSBX-3096 Bakery Table Construction
• This 30" x 96" restaurant bakery table is made with 1.5" thick laminated hard rock maple butcher block.
• The MTSBX-3096 30" x 96" maple bakery table has 4" splash-guards on 3 sides.
• This MTSBX-3096 bakery table has stainless steel 1-5/8" round legs and stainless cross-rails.
• The maple bakery table legs have leveling bullet feet
• MTSBX-3096 butcher block bakery tables are shipped knocked down
• 35" Standard Restaurant Work Table Height
Commercial Bakery Table Finish
• The standard finish for a butcher block bakery table is a natural oil penetration maple finish.
• Restaurant Max also offers a varnique wood semi-gloss finish.
• If you are going to use this bakery table for dough rolling and will not be cutting on this bakery table? Then a varnique finish is recommended and adds 10% to cost. Varnique maple butcher block bakery table finish voids NSF.
• The standard commercial bakery table is made from northern hard rock maple.
• We also make tables from American Cherry, American Black Walnut, Appalachian Red Oak. The Appalachian Red Oak is available in the following stains: Sherwood, Walnut, Century, or Mahogany.
Care and Maintenance of Bakery Tables
• After each use you should sanitize your MTSBX-3096 butcher block bakery table with hot soapy water and then dry your table with a clean paper towel or let it air dry. If you want to sanitize your commercial bakery table even more, you can use a diluted mixture of 1tsp. chlorine to to 1qt water or 1tsp. vinegar to 5qts water.
• If you are using this 30" x 96" bakery table for cutting then it is recommended to re-oil every 3-4 weeks to continue to seal the cuts. Do not use cooking oil on your bakery table. This will damage your butcher block bakery table. We offer a butcher block oil or butcher block cream with bees wax for oiling your commercial bakery table. The recommended alternative is to use mineral oil.
• To remove garlic or onion smells from your 30" x 96" bakery table, use lemon or lime juice with salt. Sprinkle salt on your butcher block bakery table then rub a cut lemon or lime into the butcher block top and let sit 3 minutes. Afterwards, whip your butcher block bakery table with a wet cloth.
• When your bakery table become light in color you know it is time to re-oil your butcher block bakery table.
Did you find the baking table you were looking for? Do you need a different size than a MTSBX-3096 30" x 96" bakery table?
We can build any size bakery table to meet your needs.
Send us the butcher block bakery table size or design you are looking for and we will provide a custom quote.
Contact Restaurant Max Inc. at 404-472-0398, by email, or add this bakery table to your cart and leave a note for a shipping quote or to modify this butcher block bakery table to meet your exact needs.