MTS-3060 30" x 60" Commercial Bakers Table with Stainless Undershelf
Can't find what you looking for?
Call us at 404-472-0398
24" x 60" Commercial Bakers Table with Stainless Undershelf
This 24"x 60" commercial bakers table with a natural oil finish meets NSF standards.
MTS-2460 Commercial Bakers Table Construction
• This 24" x 60" commercial bakers table is made with 1.5" thick laminated hard rock maple butcher block.
• This MTS-2460 commercial bakers table has stainless steel 1-5/8" round legs and an adjustable stainless steel undershelf.
• The commercial bakers table legs have leveling bullet feet
• MTS-2460 commercial bakers tables are shipped knocked down
• 35" Standard Restaurant Work Table Height
Commercial Bakers Table Finish
• The standard finish for a commercial butcher block bakers table is a natural oil penetration maple finish.
• Restaurant Max also offers a varnique wood semi-gloss finish.
• If you are going to use the commercial bakers table for dough rolling and will not be cutting on this baker's table? Then a varnique finish is recommended and adds 10% to cost. Varnique maple butcher block baker's table finish voids NSF.
• The standard commercial baker's table is made from northern hard rock maple.
• We also make tables from American Cherry, American Black Walnut, Appalachian Red Oak. The Appalachian Red Oak is available in the following stains: Sherwood, Walnut, Century, or Mahogany.
Care and Maintenance of Commercial Bakers Tables
• After each use you should sanitize your MTS-2460 commercial bakers table with hot soapy water and then dry your table with a clean paper towel or let it air dry. If you want to sanitize your commercial bakers table even more, you can use a diluted mixture of 1tsp. chlorine to to 1qt water or 1tsp. vinegar to 5qts water.
• If you are using this 24" x 60" commercial bakers table for cutting then it is recommended to re-oil every 3-4 weeks to continue to seal the cuts. Do not use cooking oil on your commercial bakers tables. This will damage your commercial butcher block bakers table. We offer a butcher block oil or butcher block cream with bees wax for oiling your commercial bakers table. The recommended alternative is to use mineral oil.
• To remove garlic or onion smells from your 24" x 60" commercial bakers table, use lemon or lime juice with salt. Sprinkle salt on your butcher block bakers table then rub a cut lemon or lime into the butcher block top and let sit 3 minutes. Afterwards, whip your butcher block table with a wet cloth.
• When your commercial bakers table become light in color you know it is time to re-oil your butcher block baker's table.
Did you find the commercial bakers table you were looking for? Do you need a different size than a MTS-2460 24" x 60" commercial bakers table?
We can build any size commercial bakers table to meet your needs.
Send us the butcher block baker's table size or design you are looking for and we will provide a custom quote.
Contact Restaurant Max Inc. at 404-472-0398, by email, or add this commercial bakers table to your cart and leave a note for a shipping quote or to modify this commercial butcher block bakers table to meet your exact needs.