MTGX-2436 24" x 36" Hard Rock Maple Butcher Block Table
Can't find what you looking for?
Call us at 404-472-0398
24" x 36" Butcher Block Table with Galvanized Crossrails
This is a commercial 24"x 36" butcher block baker's table with a natural oil finish to meet NSF standards.
MTGX-2436 Butcher Block Table Construction
• This 24" x 36" butcher block table is made with a 1.5" thick laminated hard rock maple butcher block top.
• This MTGX-2436 butcher block table has galvanized 1-5/8" legs and galvanized cross-bracing.
• The butcher block table legs have plastic leveling bullet feet
• MTGX-2436 Maple Block Work Tables are Shipped Knocked Down
• 35" Standard Restaurant Work Table Height
Butcher Block Table Finish
• The standard finish for a commercial butcher block table is a natural oil penetration finish.
• Restaurant Max also offers a varnique wood semi-gloss finish.
• If you are going to use the maple bakers table for dough rolling and will not be cutting on this butchers table? Then a varnique finish is recommended and adds 10% to cost. Varnique maple bakers table finish voids NSF.
• The standard butcher block table is made from northern hard rock maple.
• We also make tables from American Cherry, American Black Walnut, Appalachian Red Oak. The Appalachian Red Oak is available in the following stains: Sherwood, Walnut, Century, or Mahogany.
Care and Maintenance of Butcher Block Work Tables
• After each use you should sanitize your MTGX-2436 butcher block table with hot soapy water and then dry your table with a clean paper towel or let it air dry. If you want to sanitize your butcher block table even more, you can use a diluted mixture of 1tsp. chlorine to to 1qt water or 1tsp. vinegar to 5qts water.
• If you are using this 24" x 36" maple butcher block table for cutting then it is recommended to re-oil every 3-4 weeks to continue to seal the cuts. Do not use cooking oil on your butcher block tables with a oil finish. This will damage your butcher block table. We offer a butcher block oil or butcher block cream with bees wax for oiling your butcher block table. The recommended alternative is to use mineral oil.
• To remove garlic or onion smells from your 24" x 36" butcher block table, use lemon or lime juice with salt. Sprinkle salt on your butcher block table then rub a cut lemon or lime into the butcher block top and let sit 3 minutes. Afterwards, whip your butcher block table with a wet cloth.
• When your butcher block table become light in color you know it is time to re-oil your butcher block table.
Did you find the butcher block table you were looking for? Do you need a different size than a MTGX-2436 24" x 36" butcher block table?
We can build any size or shape butcher block table to meet your needs.
Send us the butcher block table size or design you are looking for and we will provide a custom quote.
Contact Restaurant Max Inc. at 404-472-0398, by email, or add this butcher block table to your cart and leave a note for a shipping quote or to modify this butcher block table to meet your exact needs.