Pizza Stones | Pizza Stone 22" x 33" 1.5" for Bakers Pride Y800
Can't find what you looking for?
Call us at 404-472-0398
Bakers Pride Y800 Replacement Baking Stone 22" x 33" 1.5"
Bakers Pride Y-800 Pizza Oven uses 4 of these 22" x 33" x 1.5" commercial baking stones per oven deck.
Bakers Pride Y-800 Pizza Stone Ordering
• When measuring Bakers Pride pizza ovens you will need to leave a 1/2" space for oven walls and 1/8" joint space for each 24" for pizza stone expansion. Though this is a direct Bakers Pride factory replacement pizza stone, many used pizza ovens have had interior work done that takes up space.
• Check you Bakers Pride oven flame deflector plates when ordering a new pizza stones. Commercial Bakers Pride Y800 pizza stones are not meant to be in direct contact with a flame.
Commercial Pizza Stone Composition
• The 22" x 33" 1.5" thick pizza stone is NSF certified for use in restaurant pizza ovens.
• Pizza stones are made from a proprietary blend of heat resistant and conductive raw composite material similar to concrete.
Bakers Pride Y-800 Pizza Stone Maintenance
• Please follow the pre-drying / curing process that will accompany your Bakers Pride Y-800 pizza stone.
• Never use water or oil to clean your 22" x 33" 1.5" Bakers Pride Y-800 pizza stone.
• To clean your Bakers Pride Y800 baking stone you should whip any residue with a clean dry cloth. You can use a a rubber spatula on any stubborn stains but never use a metal utensil to clean you Bakers Pride Y-800 pizza stone. You can also bake off any food debris by heating your Bakers Pride oven to the highest setting and baking your Bakers Pride stone for 1 - 2 hours.
• Over time your 22" x 33" 1.5" Bakers Pride Y800 baking stone will darken as it gets seasoned. This is normal and the grease that drops onto the baking stone will actually improve the baking stone properties by sealing the baking stone surface to be less sticky.