Baking Stone | Baking Stone 3/8" x 42" x 1"
Can't find what you looking for?
Call us at 404-472-0398
Replacement Blodgett 81 Pizza Stone
- 30-3/8" x 42" x 1" Pizza Stone
- The Blodgett 81 oven uses 1 pizza stones per deck.
Commercial Blodgett 81 Pizza Stone Ordering
• When measuring for your restaurant Blodgett pizza oven you will need to leave a 1/2" space for oven walls and 1/8" joint space for each 24" for baking stone expansion. Though this is a direct Blodgett factory replacement baking stone, many used oven have interior work done that takes up space. Some Blodgett baking ovens also will have a steel baking deck that will need to be compensated for when ordering baking stones.
• Check you Blodgett oven flame deflector plates when ordering a new baking stone. Commercial Blodgett 961 baking stones are not meant ot be in direct contact with a flame.
Commercial Pizza Stone Composition
• The 30-3/8" x 42" x 1" thick pizza baking stone is NSF certified for use in commercial restaurant baking ovens.
• Baking stones are made from a proprietary blend of heat resistant and conductive raw composite material similar to concrete.
Blodgett 81 Pizza Stone Maintenance
• Please follow the pre-drying / curing process that will accompany your Blodgett 81 baking stone.
• Never use water or oil to clean your 30-3/8" x 42" x 1" Blodgett baking stone.
• To clean your Blodgett 961 baking stone you should whip any residue with a clean dry cloth. You can use a a rubber spatula on any stubborn stains but never use a metal utensil to clean you Blodgett 81 baking stone. You can also bake off any food debris by heating your Blodgett oven to the highest setting and baking your Blodgett stone for 1 - 2 hours.
• Over time your 30-3/8" x 42" x 1" Blodgett 81 pizza stone will darken as it gets seasoned. This is normal and the grease that drops onto the baking stone will actually improve the baking stone properties by sealing the pizza stone surface to be less sticky.